Regulations & Curricula
First: Vision of the program:
The education program seeks to rehabilitate a graduate of the best graduates in the field of childhood
Early childhood and special groups (early childhood) at the local and regional levels.
Second: Program Message:
The program offers advanced specialized courses in early childhood capable of
Providing the community with specialized scientific qualifications and qualified to compete in the labor market in the fields required
Local and regional labor market.
Third: Program Objectives:
1. Provide an educational opportunity to prepare a special education teacher (early childhood) or rehabilitate graduates
Universities wishing to enroll in specializations that qualify them to obtain a degree in education
Special needs for children with special needs and different quality tracks
2. Provide continuous education for students and employees who wish to raise their level of education
And update their information and skills in the areas provided by the program without prejudice to continuity
Give them in their work.
3. Provide excellent educational opportunities for students who are not currently absorbed by the higher education system
Relieve pressure on universities.
4. Achieving higher education access to the learner according to his / her potential, needs and abilities.
5. To allow the learner anywhere to have access to the desired education and this allows admission
Students from non-Egyptians to join the program, which gives Egypt its position and leading role in
Economically and nationally. The positive educational field and the achievement of return.
Fourth: Means to achieve the objectives of the program:
1. Introducing most of the world-wide developments in early childhood and special education especially early childhood.
2. Achieving the link between the proposed program and the sectors of educational rehabilitation for those responsible for education and care
Special categories and education in particular, where preparations are not currently available to the required degree.
3. Provide flexibility in the program and multiple choice opportunities for the student.
4. Focus on the technological and applied aspects in developing the contents of the courses
5. Paying attention to the preparation of books and educational and technological means required by the program in an educational way
Balanced, good and reasonable material cost within the learner's potential (books programmed - tapes
Recording - video - CD ... etc).
6. Academic guidance of the program participants through the availability of faculty members to assist and guide
Students and answer their questions and queries.
Supervision of the program
Article (1): Degrees:
Mansoura University is granted at the request of the Board of the Faculty of Kindergarten - Beni Suef University
Bachelor of Open Education Program in Credit Hours System in:
Education (early childhood)
B. Special Education (early childhood) Specialization:
- Mental disability - Learning difficulties
- Hearing impairment - Autism disorder
- Visual disability - talent
Article (2): Program Supervisory Committee:
The program supervision committee shall be chaired by the Dean of the College and the membership of:
1. Director and Coordinator of the Program.
2- Vice Dean for Education and Students Affairs.
3- Vice Dean for Graduate Studies and Research.
4- Vice Dean for Community Service and Environment Development.
And approved by the University Council.
5 - One of the faculty members faculty chosen by the College Council annually
4 And approves it
6 - A specialist in the field from outside the university selected by the College Council annually
7- Secretary of the College.
8 - Head of Student Affairs Department.
9. Financial Director of the Program.
Article (3): Terms of Reference of the Program Supervision Committee:
The program supervision committee is responsible for the following:
1 - Suggesting the preparation of students who can accept the program as well as the dates and condition of acceptance.
2. Supervising the implementation of the general policy and plans for the implementation of the course.
3 - Supervising the services provided to students and make proposals on the development and expansion of the base
To provide the necessary equipment and resources to perform the educational service annually
4. Proposing what it deems appropriate
5. Follow up the implementation of the decisions of the College Council and the Council of the University and the Supreme Council of Universities.
6 - Proposing the reward of teaching and correcting and rewarding the exams for members of the faculty
Participants in the program.
7. Prepare the annual estimated budget of the program.
8. Appointment of Auditor (Financial Director of the Program), fees and final account review
And the financial position of the Program at the end of each financial year.
Article (4): The terms of reference of the program manager and coordinator:
The program manager and coordinator is responsible for the following:
1 - Explain the responsibility of students towards the program and the nature of the relationship between the professor and the student in different
Stages of student study.
2 - Provide academic advice to the student and the student to abide by.
And diligence in the study.
3. Monitoring student progress
4. Follow up students and contact faculty to help solve any problem you may face.
5- Preparing the student performance report at the end of each semester and keeping it in the student records.
6 - Follow-up of the members of the faculty participating in the program to develop the scientific material
Of courses they teach to students and subject to quality assurance and accreditation standards
The use of electronic media and modern methods of education.
7. Development criteria
Suggest names of faculty members involved in the building program
And quality assurance in education and presentation to the Supervisory Committee of the program.
8. Follow up the implementation of the decisions of the Supervisory Committee on the program in relation to academic work.
9 - working on the provision of textbooks.
10 - Supervising the preparation of schedules and examination schedules.
11 - Follow up the regularity of everything related to the work of study and examinations.
12 - follow up the development of courses in the program.
13 - Distribution of students to academic guides.
14 - Determine the date of the monthly meeting of the supervision committee on the program in coordination with the Dean of the College.
15. Authorized by a committee.